Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BMW’s Electric Scooter Packs 75 mph – The Green Solution for Crowded Urban Centers

Electric scooters have been dabbed as one of the greenest practical solution for crowded urban centers. BMW’s electric scooter is designed to achieve the performance specification of a gasoline-fueled scooter. This all-electric scooter will pack a top speed of 75mph, and a full charged battery range of 100 kilometers or 62 miles plus the range added with the use of its regenerative braking system. And it plugs into standard electric cars charging stations.

Read full article at Got Eco Technology.

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. buy gas go karts

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
greenTech finds blogging as a way of passing time. With the interest of bringing green technologies to the Philippines. He aims to gather and share as much information about these technology.